Thursday, January 29, 2009

Starting to Move Back In

As do-it-yourselfers, it becomes readily apparent just how much extra work a general contractor does to complete a project. It's not very apparent from these photos, but we have kept the job of caulking and painting the trim for ourselves... something that would ordinarily cost around $7000 to have done by professionals for a house this size (2500sf).

So, we have moved in a minimal amount of furniture to make it easier for us to finish up the caulking and painting. As you might notice on the photo above, we've also reserved the job of tiling the fireplace! My mother and I plan to work on it this summer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yea it's really proffesion the way you do your work I have appriciated,keep it up Nalongo,

JennaLynn said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Brian

JennaLynn said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Brian

lcrenovation said...

Thanks Joni! I've got to say that I am proud, as I never imagined it would turn out even better than I hoped for
House Renovations in Brixton,